Luxury upscale residences in quiet safe neighborhoods
Bay Area Sober Living offers an upscale structured sober residence for men and women. We are located in the cities of Mill Valley and San Rafael in southern Marin County just 15 minutes from San Francisco, with easy access to the east bay. We offer comfortably appointed single and double occupancy rooms.
We offer transportation to outpatient therapy programs, therapist and doctors appointments and 12 step meetings. We do this to insure that individuals are able to implement their aftercare plans when discharging directly from residential treatment.
Bay Area Sober Living’s philosophy is to provide individuals in early recovery a structured and supervised environment where they are accountable for their daily activities. Random weekly drug testing required.
We also provide monitoring of resident’s aftercare and recovery plans in order to be able to report to case managers, interventionists, families and referral sources on the status and progress of the resident. This enables the resident’s support team to take action when early warning signs of relapse are identified by onsite management.
The fee for residence in the homes is $2000 to $2700 per month depending on room accommodations. Large double rooms are available for
What our sober living home offers and requires of residents:
- A supportive community environment where residents can continue their journey of self-discovery and healing;
- An alcohol and drug free home;
- Tailored sober living plans to accommodate individuals needs
- Monitored aftercare and recovery plan implementation
- Communication with referral sources on resident status
- 24-hour facility supervision and on-site resident manager;
- Local transportation assistance
- Random weekly drug testing
- Daily check in and accountability
- Attendance at weekly community house meetings;
- Shared house chores as a member of the community;
- Enforced curfew.
We also offer:
- Community recreational activities and outings;
- Peer support;
- Alumni involvement; and
- Health-conscious environment
- Fully-furnished executive level upscale home in an safe, upscale community
- Single and double occupancy bedrooms with comfortable full size beds, quality linens, and towels;
- Fully-equipped community kitchen;
- Outdoor patio and barbecue area;
- Formal dining room;
- Large screen television rooms with digital cable;
- Broadband wireless internet access;
- High-quality computer access;
- Private phone line for residents use;
- Full laundry facilities.
About Sober Living Homes
In a “sober living” environment, residents live in a house with other sober residents and are supervised by a resident house manager. Residents must have a minimum of 30 days sobriety and be medically detoxed. The residents provide a family support structure for one another that fosters new friendships in sobriety. Residents have a safe, sober home to which they return at night. The residents are encouraged to participate in outside 12-Step meetings and work with a sponsor. Residents are required to undergo weekly random drug and alcohol tests, and observe a curfew. Sober Living participants go to school, work, or participate in volunteer work Monday through Friday.
The purpose of Bay Area Sober Living is to provide a clean and sober living environment. Bay Area Sober Living House provides no alcohol and/or drug recovery, treatment services, and/or personal care. Residents are selected on the basis of strong recovery motivation and are responsible for remaining active in recovery meetings and activities. A democratic resident council formed by the residents responds to resident needs and concerns. House management’s responsibility is to screen resident applicants, keep the house healthy and alcohol and drug free